Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Let's Have Fun, And Struggle No More



It's time to have fun with your life's work... struggle is a stage of development, been there done that.  I expect to enjoy my self and have fun while my dreams, desires are unfolded right in front of  my eyes.  And, how are we going to manifest all we desire?  By telling a different story, by seeing all we desire as we want things to be not as they are.  You see, by telling a different story, by speaking things into existence is where we are currently standing.  Let's speak well of each other and encourage each other.  Let's focus on the positive aspects of the various situations we live everyday.

Every moment is a choice... I choose Joy, I choose happiness, I choose wellness, I choose prosperity, I choose Fun!

No comments: